Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Before you start with the well-deserved abuse regarding my blatant negligence with the maintenance of this blog, let me first assure you that I swear I had the best intentions when I started blogging. Instead of preaching more empty promises to you of how I will be sure to post updates ‘just as soon as I find a minute’, I have made it a 2009 strategic priority to reform my ways. The difference? I actually blocked out a time on my calendar each month for blogging. This may not seem like a big step to you, but for me it’s epic. Ordinarily, the only personal events making it to Outlook calendar are LOST and kickboxing class.

Anyway, I know it’s been ages since my last update and so much has happened since then! The plan it to provide some mini updates of my past adventure, while still keeping the rest of the stories up to date. It’s slightly ambitious for my liking but lets give it a try and we can see how we go.

Before I get started, I’d also like to mention that although I’ll include some pictures here, the bulk of my photographic adventures will be posted on Facebook. And I don’t want to hear any of this “can you make an exception since I’m morally opposed to Facebook” nonsense either.
Without further adieu…

No comments: